Avery Associates offer a complete house clearance service in Berkshire, providing you with the perfect way to clear a home. Our contact details are:
Arlington Business Park
Where do we operate in Berkshire?
We operate throughout Berkshire and cover the following locations:
In addition to offering a complete clearance service, we are also able to offer a host of property management solutions. These include services such as draining central heating systems so that you can be sure of preventing water damage whilst a home is empty.
Avery Associates has decades of experience in probate house clearance, and though we have added to the services and options that we provide, we have stayed committed to our high values. This means that whatever services you require, we will ensure that you receive the best possible customer care.
Berkshire’s Complete House Clearance Specialist
Avery Associates are specialists in total House Clearance. Berkshire based and always available to take on properties of any size and in any location throughout the county.
Our work goes beyond house clearance, and we offer a clutter reduction service too. We can sort through and remove possessions which may have accumulated over the years due to illness and people being unable to care for themselves; a situation which can result in dangerous and insanitary conditions. Meanwhile, our expert clutter clearer,s can also help those with conditions such as OCD or Compulsive Hoarding Syndrome.
In addition, we also utilise our own dedicated recycling centre, allowing us to handle all of the waste which comes from our Berkshire home clearance in an efficient and environmentally friendly way.
In addition to providing full house clearance, we offer a variety of extra services. These include garden clearance, cutting back overgrown gardens and deep cleaning of especially dirty properties. Our experts can also offer a Hoarding Service, as well as providing a Locksmith Service and Water, Electricity and Central Heating isolation.
Continued Quality Commitment
With more than 35 years experience, we know that house clearances can be the result of difficult circumstances, and situations such as bereavements can lead to emotional distressing times for those involved. Avery Associates will carry out clearances with the utmost discretion, taking care to be as unobtrusive as possible.
- Ensure that garden paths, fences, gates, entrances and communal passageways are not damaged.
- Keep contents private by utilising closed vehicles.
- Take care to provide any important documents found during the clearance, such as photographs, to family members.
- Keep a strict confidentiality agreement to ensure that employees are not able to disclose house clearance details to any third parties.
- Take every option to ensure that clearance items are disposed of responsibly, whether this is by re-using or recycling the variety of removed materials and possessions.
- Avery Associates are a fully licensed and insured waste carrier.
- Probate House Clearance